DELTA Module 1 Preparation Course
We are pleased to announce the second Delta Module 1 Preparation Course followed by the Delta Module One exam on December 5, 2018.
The course covers all the areas specified in the official Delta Module one syllabus (Handbook for Tutors and Candidates, p.10):
· theoretical perspectives on language acquisition and language teaching;
· different approaches and methodologies including current developments;
· language systems and learners’ linguistic problems;
· language skills and learner problems;
· resources, materials and reference sources for language learning;
· key concepts and terminology related to assessment.
The course workload includes:
· 48 contact hours (tutor-led offline classes and two mock exams: one in the middle and the other at the end of the course).
· At least 100 extra hours of self-study, which means that trainees should be ready to spend at least eight hours a week self-studying. Detailed feedback on completed tasks will be given provided the deadlines are met.
The course is designed and conducted by:
1. Viacheslav Kushnir, accredited CELTA Trainer and Delta Module 2 Local Trainer, CPE (A), ELT Examiner
2. Ksenia Troshina, Delta Module 1 (Distinction), CELTA, CPE (A), ELT Examiner
The course will be run from September 5 till November 28, 2018. The classes are held on Wednesday evenings at LT-Pro.
The total fees are 80000 roubles, which includes:
· the course fees (63000 roubles)
· the Delta Module One exam on December 5, 2018 (17000 roubles)
To apply for the Delta Module One Exam Preparation course at LT-Pro, a potential trainee should normally:
- Be a proficient speaker of English whose level is between C1 and C2 or above. Please note that an adequate command of the English language is crucial for the exam. If in doubt, we would suggest taking either CAE or CPE before applying for the course.
- Have a range of experience involving teaching in different contexts, at different levels and using a range of teaching approaches.
- Have a clear idea of what the Delta Module one exam entails: at least the relevant section of the Handbook should be read carefully.
- Make sure they will be able to dedicate at least eight hours a week to self-study.
- (highly desirable) Have an internationally recognised initial teaching qualification (e.g. Cambridge CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL) and have a minimum of a year of post-CELTA/Trinity CertTESOL teaching experience (desirable)
If you are interested in doing the course, please fill in this form and contact us by email: email@example.com or tel.: 244-54-88
LT-Pro Examination Centre